What Entrepreneurs Expect
Entrepreneurs expect there’s a sizable potential customer base interested in their product or service they can market to.
They expect their products and services will satisfy the expectations of potential customers.
And, then they expect to turn these satisfied customers into loyal customers who want to buy more.
Unfortunately, entrepreneurs have few expectations about potential customers beyond these. There are at least 10 other things an entrepreneur can expect before potential customers are ready to become a loyal customers.
10 Things Entrepreneurs Can Expect from Potential Customers
- They are not your ideal client. They come with various behaviors and express different priorities for needs and wants when it comes to your product or service.
- They are pre-programmed with a range of expectations from basic to personal and from simple to complex.
- They are skeptical and judgmental.
- They see themselves as being customers who are “always right.”
- They are savvy detectors of hype and over-the-top marketing.
- They get easily frustrated with anything too difficult or ambiguous.
- They are impatient when it comes to waiting.
- They live in a social media world first and an Internet marketing world second.
- They have different ways of arriving at a decision.
- They will take the time to check you out before they buy.
Potential customers are looking to buy into a relationship that says you “get them”. By knowing what to expect beyond their needs and wants, an entrepreneur can custom build a product or service, a marketing strategy and a customer service program that says you “get them.” And, that’s what turns potential customers into loyal customers.
What do you expect from your potential customers? Please share your thoughts below in our comment section.You Can Find Me At -