Is your inbox overflowing with emails promoting the next great marketing tool for your business success? Of course it is!
Sometimes it can be a tough when it comes to deciding to buy or not-to-buy, and yet other times you’re easily persuaded by and of these good reasons —
- it sounds like exactly what I need
- it comes from a trusted Internet source
- if I buy now I get the discount special
- if I don’t use it right away, I’ll have it when I’m finally ready
- it has testimonials from people I recognize
- it’s going to be the one thing that going to take my business to the next level
- this is even better than what I already bought
- it has video training and all these extra bonuses that come with this limited special offer
- it has benefits I hadn’t even thought of
- it’s fast, convenient and I get a downloadable email away
- it’s a great price for what’s being offered
Having good reasons certainly makes the decision process easier.
But before you decide have you found the best reason of all?
This product or service really solves a marketing problem that helps my business sooner than later!
Often we get blindsided by great products and services that are valuable in themselves but don’t address a marketing problem hindering our success.
I’m not saying don’t buy a great product or service that comes along, but I do recommend focusing on ones offering a more immediate solution to your marketing needs.
Don’t worry about losing out on a great deal, because your inbox will be filling up with repeat offers, new and improved offers and offers for products and services yet to be invented.
I guarantee it.You Can Find Me At -